Saturday, November 21, 2009

Loving the Game!

It's been awhile since I have posted any updates. In those two months, I have become a much better trainer at HRP. I have made a decision to play the game fully and will look to expand my stable in the coming months.

During all that time, I have got some big wins for my Stable. On Nov 4th, my horse Thunder Hoof won an Allowance race at Santa Anita. I seem to have finally figured him out and will now point him for a Stakes race at Hollywood Park Dec 6th. I am hoping he runs well as he's worked sharply at Hollywood in preparation.

My Star two year old Green Day Time has won 2 in a row and I am optimistic that he could be a good one. He won his maiden Oct 10th at Belmont Park and then came back to win Nov 15th in an Allowance at Hollywood Park. I really like the looks of this one and hopes I don't mess him up. Although I think he could probably win a Stakes race, I will run him again at the Allowance level for some more experience. His last race was a tough race and his upcoming works will tell me how he came out of it.

No comments: