Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Racing Today!

The last day at Del Mar and I have Adieu 2 You running in an Allowance race today. The race looks to be tough, but I believe my horse should run a good race. Not sure if he can win it but a place or show would be good enough.

Thunder Hoof finally won for me on Aug 31st as I made some adjustments. He seems like a good one and I am hoping to develop him to run in a Stakes race next. He won a close contest over a Stakes winner from Jerry Garcia Racing.

I was happy to see Fiduciary win his maiden at Del Mar on Sept 5th second time out, to give me a nice record at the meeting. I am hoping he can win some races for me as I liked the way he was able to settle and run on late to win going away. Joe Talamo did a wonderful job to get this one to realx early.

I am glad the Auction starts today as I can now look to acquire some more stock.

No comments: